http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D10.jpg
http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D9.jpg
http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D8.jpg
http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D7.jpg
http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D6.jpg
http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D5.jpg
http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D4.jpg

---

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:28:05 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>if you stop moaning and build up your physical, you can become a good
>midfielder :)

You should hire some serious coach to improve your talented youth.

>are you happy now? have played enough? :)

I've played enough as a sub. I should start every game :)

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:28:05 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>if you stop moaning and build up your physical, you can become a good
>>midfielder :)
>
> You should hire some serious coach to improve your talented youth.

with our rep and salary restrictions it's harsh to get a serious coach, but
note we've replaced the assistant "fuc#ing" manager :)

>>are you happy now? have played enough? :)
>>

> I've played enough as a sub. I should start every game :)

not yet

> -Nick

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:28:05 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>> if you stop moaning and build up your physical, you can become a
>>> good midfielder :)
>>
>> You should hire some serious coach to improve your talented youth.
>
> with our rep and salary restrictions it's harsh to get a serious
> coach, but note we've replaced the assistant "fuc#ing" manager :)

With the ugliest man in football, who think's I'm only good enough for
backup *dislikes the Ass Man* :p

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"

"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipexDOTcom> escreveu na mensagem
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>> You should hire some serious coach to improve your talented youth.
>>
>> with our rep and salary restrictions it's harsh to get a serious
>> coach, but note we've replaced the assistant "fuc#ing" manager :)
>>

> With the ugliest man in football, who think's I'm only good enough for
> backup *dislikes the Ass Man* :p

yr luck is that this stupid newbie wants Lars as a DR, it won't happen after
what the Zimbabwen did last season as right winger

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipexDOTcom> escreveu na mensagem
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>> with our rep and salary restrictions it's harsh to get a serious
>>> coach, but note we've replaced the assistant "fuc#ing" manager :)
>>>

>> With the ugliest man in football, who think's I'm only good enough
>> for backup *dislikes the Ass Man* :p
>>
> yr luck is that this stupid newbie wants Lars as a DR, it won't
> happen after what the Zimbabwen did last season as right winger

*Approves of his managers common sense* ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:54:23 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguoriNOSPAM@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:28:05 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>>if you stop moaning and build up your physical, you can become a good
>>>midfielder :)
>>
>> You should hire some serious coach to improve your talented youth.
>
>with our rep and salary restrictions it's harsh to get a serious coach, but
>note we've replaced the assistant "fuc#ing" manager :)

The only role of the ass. man. is to replace you when you're fired :)

-Nick

"The Brazilian Man"

Fans favourite... Weeee :)

Regards
Lars, Zimbabwe

"Lars Lauridsen" <WillNever@Tell.com> escreveu na mensagem

> "The Brazilian Man"
>
> Fans favourite... Weeee :)
>
> Regards
> Lars, Zimbabwe

try to assure we get promoted this season, or...

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D7.jpg

Wow, very poor in anticipation and composure. No wonder I am not played. I am hopeless.
I am determined though. So I want to help out but I run around like a headless chicken.
(Where's the screenie showing the technical attribs so we can glory at Lars' dribbling?)

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu na
mensagem news:419B5590.726858D2@netvigator.com...
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D7.jpg
>
> Wow, very poor in anticipation and composure. No wonder I am not played. I
> am hopeless.
> I am determined though. So I want to help out but I run around like a
> headless chicken.
> (Where's the screenie showing the technical attribs so we can glory at
> Lars' dribbling?)

sorry, have missed the att page, will send it tomorrow

---

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108&image=D7.jpg
>
> Wow, very poor in anticipation and composure. No wonder I am not
> played. I am hopeless. I am determined though. So I want to help out
> but I run around like a headless chicken.

You are Robbie Savage and I claim my five pounds...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

"Daniele Di Marshettio" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote in message

> I fear I'll end up a lower league journeyman...
>
> --
> ----------- Daniel -----------
>
> -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Aye a journey straight to the free transfers list, never to be seen again
;-)

--
"Im Gonna Burn in hell and God's a Pervert."
- Chris Griffin

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

Problem is we don't know portuguese ;-)

maybe when you added us, you could have put us all as second language
portuguese or something... :)

--

"Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
> Problem is we don't know portuguese ;-)
>
> maybe when you added us, you could have put us all as second language
> portuguese or something... :)

LOL

---

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:40:09 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>> I fear I'll end up a lower league journeyman...
>
>you're still first choice, as Paul Tierney refused my proposal :)
>
>Pete is trouble, have loaned Pidgeley to be on bench.
>
>Miljenko and Nick will not be pleased after we signed Mark Hughes from
>Spurs.

I'm sure that if you put me on the transfer list I'll score against
your AC London team in my first game against you.

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:40:09 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>> I fear I'll end up a lower league journeyman...
>>
>>you're still first choice, as Paul Tierney refused my proposal :)
>>
>>Pete is trouble, have loaned Pidgeley to be on bench.
>>
>>Miljenko and Nick will not be pleased after we signed Mark Hughes from
>>Spurs.
>>

> I'm sure that if you put me on the transfer list I'll score against
> your AC London team in my first game against you.
>

> -Nick

Here's something to brighten your day up nick

http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Nick6.jpg

--
"Im Gonna Burn in hell and God's a Pervert."
- Chris Griffin

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:40:09 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>> I fear I'll end up a lower league journeyman...
>>
>>you're still first choice, as Paul Tierney refused my proposal :)
>>
>>Pete is trouble, have loaned Pidgeley to be on bench.
>>
>>Miljenko and Nick will not be pleased after we signed Mark Hughes from
>>Spurs.
>>

> I'm sure that if you put me on the transfer list I'll score against
> your AC London team in my first game against you.
>

> -Nick

Only minor Greek teams might be interested on you, so no chance of meeting
you in the future :)

---

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:42:05 GMT, "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message

>>>you're still first choice, as Paul Tierney refused my proposal :)
>>>
>>>Pete is trouble, have loaned Pidgeley to be on bench.
>>>
>>>Miljenko and Nick will not be pleased after we signed Mark Hughes from
>>>Spurs.
>>>

>> I'm sure that if you put me on the transfer list I'll score against
>> your AC London team in my first game against you.
>>

>> -Nick
>
>Here's something to brighten your day up nick
>
>http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Nick6.jpg

I know that you're a brilliant manager and you're making full use of
my endless talents :)

-Nick

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:44:57 +0200, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>>Here's something to brighten your day up nick
>>
>>http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Nick6.jpg
>
>I know that you're a brilliant manager and you're making full use of
>my endless talents :)
>
>-Nick

And the best part of it is that I'm better than Miljenko :p

-Nick

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:45:52 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>>you're still first choice, as Paul Tierney refused my proposal :)
>>>
>>>Pete is trouble, have loaned Pidgeley to be on bench.
>>>
>>>Miljenko and Nick will not be pleased after we signed Mark Hughes from
>>>Spurs.
>>>

>> I'm sure that if you put me on the transfer list I'll score against
>> your AC London team in my first game against you.
>>

>> -Nick
>
>Only minor Greek teams might be interested on you, so no chance of meeting
>you in the future :)

I dare you to sell me to another conference team !!!

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:45:52 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>> I'm sure that if you put me on the transfer list I'll score against
>>> your AC London team in my first game against you.
>>>

>>> -Nick
>>
>>Only minor Greek teams might be interested on you, so no chance of meeting
>>you in the future :)
>>

> I dare you to sell me to another conference team !!!
>
> -Nick

will release you promptly! :)

---

"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:45:52 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>>Only minor Greek teams might be interested on you, so no chance of
>>>meeting
>>>you in the future :)
>>>

>> I dare you to sell me to another conference team !!!
>>
>> -Nick
>
> will release you promptly! :)

Fine the moaning bastard for Unprofessional Behaviour! He's probably
disliked amongst the club players. These outsiders you see, all mouth and no
b*llocks!!

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote in message

> Fine the moaning bastard for Unprofessional Behaviour! He's probably
> disliked amongst the club players. These outsiders you see, all mouth and
> no b*llocks!!

Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!

--

"Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote in message
>>

>> Fine the moaning bastard for Unprofessional Behaviour! He's probably
>> disliked amongst the club players. These outsiders you see, all mouth and
>> no b*llocks!!
>>

> Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!

Suppose I'm being cast out in the AGCM No Trolls then!

"Briggs fined for being too outspoken against fellow players!"