nipper

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2004

i just instaled software for my newly puchased flat screen which also acts as
a moniter, after the set up the screen on my lap top was smaller, i found a
way to put it back but it now seems as if it is stretched every thing and
does not look as it should.
any ideas would be grateful

bar

Without your writing specifically one may presume that you have a
'widescreen' or 16:9 Flat Screen TV. Whereas your Laptop has a 4:3 screen.

Thsis should explain the stretching.

To coorect the Laptop display you need to change the display settings.
Right click on the despktop area and choose properties. Then click on the
settings tab, then click on the Advanced button. CLick on the Monitor tab,
change the monitor to Laptop Display away from LCD TV.