Shots over the bar

Is it me or are there a silly number of shots that go sailing over the bar
in FM?

Cheddar wrote:

> Is it me or are there a silly number of shots that go sailing over the bar
> in FM?

cm03_04 bug all over again....

"Cheddar"
> Is it me or are there a silly number of shots that go sailing over the bar
> in FM?

Think it happened more in 0304

Regards
Lars

Mikael Schøler wrote:

> Cheddar wrote:
> > Is it me or are there a silly number of shots that go sailing over the bar
> > in FM?
> >
> cm03_04 bug all over again....

Bug? It was a <S> variant in CM4s.

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>

>>Cheddar wrote:
>>
>>>Is it me or are there a silly number of shots that go sailing over the bar
>>>in FM?
>>>

>>cm03_04 bug all over again....
>

> Bug? It was a <S> variant in CM4s.

<S> as in Supergoalie?

Mikael Schøler wrote:

> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> > Bug? It was a <S> variant in CM4s.
> >
> <S> as in Supergoalie?

Who else can it be? Letter S inside angle brackets simulating a diamond shape. That's <S>.

Per the subject matter being a variant as in this case in CM4s, instead of letting <S> do the
job of reducing cricket scoreline in the game, shots go high and wide as well. Two stones for
one bird so to speak.

The Wielder of the Scythe <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
message news:419B9955.9EEAC98F@netvigator.com...
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
> > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> > > Bug? It was a <S> variant in CM4s.
> > >
> > <S> as in Supergoalie?
>
> Who else can it be? Letter S inside angle brackets simulating a
diamond shape. That's <S>.

> Per the subject matter being a variant as in this case in CM4s,
instead of letting <S> do the
> job of reducing cricket scoreline in the game, shots go high and
wide as well. Two stones for
> one bird so to speak.
---------
Heh. I picked up the game yesterday and started today. I probably
deserve everything I get for trying to manage Stalybridge Celtic, but
as I watched pre-season results coming in, I noticed we were back to
old CM2 style goal inflation. The opening day of the English league
had 2 games where the score was 5-3 and 2 games where the score was
1-0. My opening match arrived and after 20 minutes we were 2-0 up away
to Runcorn. Now, if this were a real match, I would be thinking,
"Great, we stand a good chance of winning now... they'll be seriously
hard pressed to score three, even at home!" but I was actually
thinking, "Well, a two goal lead doesn't mean anything in this." Sure
enough, I ended up losing 4-3. I think I'll wait for some sort of
patch.

--
You are Not entering Chapeltown.
We walk on two legs, the one abstract