today match

EQUADOR
Villafuerte; de la Cruz, Ivan Hurtado, Espinoza e Guerron; Tenorio, Marlon
Ayovi, Mendez e Ambrosi; Kaviedes e Agustín Delgado
Técnico: Luiz Fernando Suarez

BRASIL
Dida; Cafu, Juan, Roque Júnior e Roberto Carlos; Renato, Kleberson e Juninho
Pernambucano; Kaká; Ronaldinho Gaúcho e Ronaldo
Técnico:Carlos Alberto Parreira

---

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> EQUADOR
> Villafuerte; de la Cruz, Ivan Hurtado, Espinoza e Guerron; Tenorio, Marlon
> Ayovi, Mendez e Ambrosi; Kaviedes e Agustín Delgado
> Técnico: Luiz Fernando Suarez
>
> BRASIL
> Dida; Cafu, Juan, Roque Júnior e Roberto Carlos; Renato, Kleberson e Juninho
> Pernambucano; Kaká; Ronaldinho Gaúcho e Ronaldo
> Técnico:Carlos Alberto Parreira
>

> ---

1-0

"mentalalien" <mentalalien2002_NO@SPAM_yahoo.com.au> escreveu na mensagem
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> EQUADOR
>> Villafuerte; de la Cruz, Ivan Hurtado, Espinoza e Guerron; Tenorio,
>> Marlon Ayovi, Mendez e Ambrosi; Kaviedes e Agustín Delgado
>> Técnico: Luiz Fernando Suarez
>>
>> BRASIL
>> Dida; Cafu, Juan, Roque Júnior e Roberto Carlos; Renato, Kleberson e
>> Juninho Pernambucano; Kaká; Ronaldinho Gaúcho e Ronaldo
>> Técnico:Carlos Alberto Parreira
>>

>> ---
>

> 1-0

sad poor performance, we were walking on the field.
maybe due the highs in Quito, but no excuses accepted.

---

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:52:24 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>EQUADOR
>Villafuerte; de la Cruz, Ivan Hurtado, Espinoza e Guerron; Tenorio, Marlon
>Ayovi, Mendez e Ambrosi; Kaviedes e Agust?n Delgado
>T?cnico: Luiz Fernando Suarez
>
>BRASIL
>Dida; Cafu, Juan, Roque J?nior e Roberto Carlos; Renato, Kleberson e Juninho
>Pernambucano; Kak?; Ronaldinho Ga?cho e Ronaldo
>T?cnico:Carlos Alberto Parreira

1-0 for Equador (Mendez 77')

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:52:24 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>>EQUADOR
>>Villafuerte; de la Cruz, Ivan Hurtado, Espinoza e Guerron; Tenorio, Marlon
>>Ayovi, Mendez e Ambrosi; Kaviedes e Agust?n Delgado
>>T?cnico: Luiz Fernando Suarez
>>
>>BRASIL
>>Dida; Cafu, Juan, Roque J?nior e Roberto Carlos; Renato, Kleberson e
>>Juninho
>>Pernambucano; Kak?; Ronaldinho Ga?cho e Ronaldo
>>T?cnico:Carlos Alberto Parreira
>>

> 1-0 for Equador (Mendez 77')
>
> -Nick

now only in March, Argentina might get the lead after their game today.

---