Speech Recognition - Help Needed to Backup My User Profile..

Hi -

I'm planning to reformat shortly & wish to backup the Speech Recognition
profile I've gradually perfected over the last 6 months. I have absolutely
no idea what type of files to look for & request any help/ideas.

Currently using the Microsoft English (U.S.) v6.1 Recognizer engine - my
profile is just listed as "Default Speech Profile" in the Control Panel ->
Speech Properties window.

Many thanks in advance,

mez.
--
Windows XP Pro (SP2)
1 answer Last reply

    My apologies; another search of the newsgroups revealed the solution – all
    good to go!

    mez.

Speech Recognition Backup Microsoft Windows XP