FS: New Treo600 GSM Unlocked

Tags:
July 8, 2005 11:45:11 AM

Price: $200, plus Shipping

I purchased for $267.00, plus $14.95 shipping. I would say that is
reasonable for me to take "the $80 hit" for the education.

I am new at this, so please don't be offended if I expect (offline)
verification of who you are and that you are dealing in good faith. I
am happy to do likewise.

Contact: rodrig462@yahoo.com

Robert

The Story...

This is probably a familiar story to the folks on this forum. I
thought I asked all the right questions, but purchased a GSM Treo600
that is not compatible with Verizon's network.

Comp-U-Plus will not accept it back. This is their documented policy,
so shame on me.

I opened it to charge and configure with Verizon, so Comp-U-Plus will
not take it back.

More about : treo600 gsm unlocked

July 9, 2005 10:07:36 PM

rodrig462@yahoo.com wrote:
> Price: $200, plus Shipping
>
> I purchased for $267.00, plus $14.95 shipping. I would say that is
> reasonable for me to take "the $80 hit" for the education.
>
> I am new at this, so please don't be offended if I expect (offline)
> verification of who you are and that you are dealing in good faith. I
> am happy to do likewise.
>
> Contact: rodrig462@yahoo.com
>
> Robert
>
> The Story...
>
> This is probably a familiar story to the folks on this forum. I
> thought I asked all the right questions, but purchased a GSM Treo600
> that is not compatible with Verizon's network.
>
> Comp-U-Plus will not accept it back. This is their documented policy,
> so shame on me.
>
> I opened it to charge and configure with Verizon, so Comp-U-Plus will
> not take it back.

sold
!