MN-700 internet, but no e-mail...

harley

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

Im with a cable ISP, all was fine until last night, but I
changed nothing. Suddenly I have internet on my network,
but no comp can access e-mail. Works fine if I eliminate
the MN-700, but that kills my network.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Check the settings in the MN-700 do they look OK. If so then try resetting
the MN-700 by holding the reset button in.

"Harley" <harleyxx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Im with a cable ISP, all was fine until last night, but I
> changed nothing. Suddenly I have internet on my network,
> but no comp can access e-mail. Works fine if I eliminate
> the MN-700, but that kills my network.
> Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

r u using outlook? i would go to Tools, Accounts and
recreate my account settings (account name, user/password,
pop/smtp, etc.) then try to reestablish email connection.
if ur pc's share the same email you should repeat these
steps for each pc. I hope this helps.