Trying to Update Windows Media Center Addition 2005 Zoom U..

When I try to install this update I get an error that says prerequisites for
KB890629 are not installed. When I search KB it can not find KB890629 to give
me some advice. Help
--
clarkk

Try a Google search and enter KB890629. It comes back with lots of
hits....that might solve your problem.