Trying to Update Windows Media Center Addition 2005 Zoom U..

When I try to install this update I get an error that says prerequisites for
KB890629 are not installed. When I search KB it can not find KB890629 to give
me some advice. Help
--
clarkk
1

    Try a Google search and enter KB890629. It comes back with lots of
    hits....that might solve your problem.

    "clarkk" <clarkk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    When I try to install this update I get an error that says prerequisites for
    KB890629 are not installed. When I search KB it can not find KB890629 to
    give
    me some advice. Help
    --
    clarkk