nice to see greek ref's are as blind as english ones ;)

how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
> --

Great save by Robinson though!

Reyes hasn't been touched, and I think he's rolled around about three times!

Chris F wrote:
> how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
English hooligans on the park now. Tut tut. ;)
It's a strange day when Smith goes on just when things are getting a bit
dodgy. :eek:

Anyway, the Spanish did the same thing when Scotland played them. They
were that scared of a tackle they called the game off. :D Cowards.

Bully Wee wrote:
> Chris F wrote:
>> how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
> English hooligans on the park now. Tut tut. ;)
> It's a strange day when Smith goes on just when things are getting a
> bit dodgy. :eek:
>
> Anyway, the Spanish did the same thing when Scotland played them.
> They were that scared of a tackle they called the game off. :D
> Cowards.

He he, we had them scared, so they pulled the plug ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:17:44 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol

Who was he ?

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:17:44 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:
>
>> how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
>
> Who was he ?

Dunno, but he had White Boots on.

"Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote
in message news:cnhkrb$91v$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...

> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:17:44 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:
>>
>>> how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
>>
>> Who was he ?
>>

> Dunno, but he had White Boots on.

That's coz he didn't wanna incur the wrath of the racist fans or the racist
manager by wearing black boots.

--
"Im Gonna Burn in hell and God's a Pervert."
- Chris Griffin

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

Marc Robbins wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:17:44 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:
>>
>>> how on earth could he have thought that was a penalty? lol
>>
>> Who was he ?
>>

> Dunno, but he had White Boots on.

That was to appease Arogones.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:26:16 GMT, "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Marc Robbins" <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote
>in message news:cnhkrb$91v$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
>>

>> Nick the Greek wrote:

>>> Who was he ?
>>>

>> Dunno, but he had White Boots on.
>>

>That's coz he didn't wanna incur the wrath of the racist fans or the racist
>manager by wearing black boots.

What did you expect ? You played in Bernabeu.
Let's all sing together "Puta, puta, puta Real Madrid !"

-Nick