printer software re-installs

Mike

Splendid

Every time computer statsup, the printer reinsatlls itself, continues to loop
twice then it is ok. It is very annoying!! How do i fix. I tried to uninstall
and reinstall, does not help. I have an,HP 1300 all in one serires printer.
please help.
thank you.

mike

Mike, have you checked here. Remove all the old HP Software from
Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
http://tinyurl.com/3m89y