printer software re-installs

Every time computer statsup, the printer reinsatlls itself, continues to loop
twice then it is ok. It is very annoying!! How do i fix. I tried to uninstall
and reinstall, does not help. I have an,HP 1300 all in one serires printer.
please help.
thank you.

mike
1 answer Last reply
More about printer software installs

    Mike, have you checked here. Remove all the old HP Software from
    Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
    http://tinyurl.com/3m89y

    > Every time computer statsup, the printer reinsatlls itself, continues to
    > loop
    > twice then it is ok. It is very annoying!! How do i fix. I tried to
    > uninstall
    > and reinstall, does not help. I have an,HP 1300 all in one serires
    > printer.
    > please help.
    > thank you.
    >
    > mike