error loading

I get this message when windows is loading and I need help to fix it

the message is this:

Error loading C:\Windows\System32\Stlbdist.DLL
2 answers Last reply
More about error loading

    You've picked up some malware/spyware while surfing the Web.
    Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!

    "Leenie" wrote:

    > I get this message when windows is loading and I need help to fix it
    >
    > the message is this:
    >
    > Error loading C:\Windows\System32\Stlbdist.DLL

    Thank you very much for your tips. It worked and the message is gone. Thanks
    again.

    "Byte" wrote:

    > You've picked up some malware/spyware while surfing the Web.
    > Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!
    >
    > http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button
    >
    > "Leenie" wrote:
    >
    > > I get this message when windows is loading and I need help to fix it
    > >
    > > the message is this:
    > >
    > > Error loading C:\Windows\System32\Stlbdist.DLL

Support Microsoft Windows XP