error loading

March 5, 2005 12:07:02 PM

I get this message when windows is loading and I need help to fix it

the message is this:

Error loading C:\Windows\System32\Stlbdist.DLL

More about : error loading

March 5, 2005 1:05:03 PM

You've picked up some malware/spyware while surfing the Web.
Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!

http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69...

"Leenie" wrote:

> I get this message when windows is loading and I need help to fix it
>
> the message is this:
>
> Error loading C:\Windows\System32\Stlbdist.DLL
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 9:17:07 PM

Thank you very much for your tips. It worked and the message is gone. Thanks
again.

!