I've lost the SYSTEM RESTORE function between one session and another.
Is there a way of getting it back? I was into "Set Program Access and
Defaults" in Windows XP, that I remember. I can't seem to reverse it.
Appreciate your help.

Hi Thomas,

I am not sure what you mean by "Session", please explain in more
detail.

Are you logged onto an administrator account?

What changes have you made to remove System Restore?

All About System Restore in WinXP
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/index.html

--
Regards,