LANGUAGE of Windows XP Professional

I just received a new computer and the operating system is Windows XP
professional....

The problem is that everything is in spanish!!! how can I change it to
english...

PLEASE HELP

tomatecno@yahoo.com
1 answer Last reply
More about language windows professional

    tomate wrote:
    > I just received a new computer and the operating system is Windows XP
    > professional....
    >
    > The problem is that everything is in spanish!!! how can I change it to
    > english...
    >
    > PLEASE HELP
    >
    > tomatecno@yahoo.com

    You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
    to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
    WinXP (in whatever language you want) to perform a clean installation.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: