System Restore Settings Choice

TomG

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

I cleared out system restore by turning it off and then on, and
rebooting. When I tried to select "System Restore Settings" within the
System Restore window, nothing happened. It highlighted red, but when I
clicked or double clicked, nothing happened. I had to enter it through
control panel. Even after rebooting and creating a new restore point,
"System Restore Settings" won't open unless I do it through control
panel. What is causing this? Thanks.

Tom

--
TomG

Tom,

Execute these commands from Start, Run dialog:

regsvr32 wshom.ocx
regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 /i urlmon.dll

--