Script error

March 5, 2005 8:29:02 PM

when i open pogo i receive the following error line 58 char 2 code 0
class doesnt support automation. can someone tell me how to fix this im
running windows xp with internet explorer.

More about : script error

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 9:34:39 AM

Your system is probably XP-SP2, and that disables Java, needed by the pogo site.
see:
Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-b:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509