Script error

when i open pogo i receive the following error line 58 char 2 code 0
class doesnt support automation. can someone tell me how to fix this im
running windows xp with internet explorer.
1 answer Last reply
More about script error

    Your system is probably XP-SP2, and that disables Java, needed by the pogo site.
    see:
    Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-b:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "klmking" <klmking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22AC52E6-7EF9-46C2-AF8D-949F3F18DD1B@microsoft.com...
    > when i open pogo i receive the following error line 58 char 2 code 0
    > class doesnt support automation. can someone tell me how to fix this im
    > running windows xp with internet explorer.

Support Script Error Windows XP