Sam

please help, i have a problem with the ntfs file and it saying paged file in
a non paged area.... how do i correct this?

bar

Please explain!

Which NTFS file?

"sam" wrote:

> please help, i have a problem with the ntfs file and it saying paged file in
> a non paged area.... how do i correct this?

Sam

my computer comes up with a blue screen which says there was a problem with
the NTFS.sys file!!!!! and under that it says PAGE FILE FAULT IN A NON PAGED
AREA ive turned off the paging. now how do i fix the ntfs file????? thanks