**error message 0x80150175**

My microphone has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea why as I have not
altered any of my PC settings since I last used it. When I test it, I get
the error message "0x80150175" and another message telling me that my system
cannot read "DvpSetup.exe".

Does anybody here know what this means and more importantly, how do I fix it?

Thanks! :)

Greetings Eve,

Try visiting this Microsoft link:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282882

Best of Luck,
Jose Francisco
jose@xpsource.com
http://www.xpsource.com

"Eve3275" <Eve3275@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My microphone has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea why as I have
> not
> altered any of my PC settings since I last used it. When I test it, I get
> the error message "0x80150175" and another message telling me that my
> system
> cannot read "DvpSetup.exe".
>
> Does anybody here know what this means and more importantly, how do I fix
> it?
>
> Thanks! :)

Hmm... the Hardware Accelleration control was already as
far to the right as possible. Still getting the error
messge tho'. Is there anything else you know that i can
try?

Thanks! :)

fama39arg

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
Hola,me he quedado sin sonido en mi computadora de escritorio, tengo windows xp y no se como solucionar el error:0x80150175, le agradeceria si me pueden ayudar,gracias,marcela