**error message 0x80150175**

My microphone has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea why as I have not
altered any of my PC settings since I last used it. When I test it, I get
the error message "0x80150175" and another message telling me that my system
cannot read "DvpSetup.exe".

Does anybody here know what this means and more importantly, how do I fix it?

Thanks! :-)
3 answers Last reply
More about error message 0x80150175

    Greetings Eve,

    Try visiting this Microsoft link:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282882

    Best of Luck,
    Jose Francisco
    jose@xpsource.com
    http://www.xpsource.com

    "Eve3275" <Eve3275@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My microphone has suddenly stopped working. I have no idea why as I have
    > not
    > altered any of my PC settings since I last used it. When I test it, I get
    > the error message "0x80150175" and another message telling me that my
    > system
    > cannot read "DvpSetup.exe".
    >
    > Does anybody here know what this means and more importantly, how do I fix
    > it?
    >
    > Thanks! :-)

    Hmm... the Hardware Accelleration control was already as
    far to the right as possible. Still getting the error
    messge tho'. Is there anything else you know that i can
    try?

    Thanks! :-)

  3. Hola,me he quedado sin sonido en mi computadora de escritorio, tengo windows xp y no se como solucionar el error:0x80150175, le agradeceria si me pueden ayudar,gracias,marcela

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP