Connecting To LAN Frm Cradle. Possible?

July 9, 2005 11:40:27 PM

Is it possible to connect to my PC's LAN\Broadband to browse web using
the cradle and my Palm (NX73 Clie)??

Pete
July 10, 2005 1:20:52 AM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:40:27 GMT, Pete <nosespam@my.nut> wrote:

>Is it possible to connect to my PC's LAN\Broadband to browse web using
>the cradle and my Palm (NX73 Clie)??

Answering my own question (that's always the best way :) ):

Softick's PPP - does this at a shareware price.

Pete
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 7:04:00 PM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 21:20:52 GMT, Pete <nosespam@my.nut> was
understood to have stated the following:

>On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:40:27 GMT, Pete <nosespam@my.nut> wrote:
>

>>Is it possible to connect to my PC's LAN\Broadband to browse web using
>>the cradle and my Palm (NX73 Clie)??
>
>Answering my own question (that's always the best way :) ):
>
> Softick's PPP - does this at a shareware price.
>
>Pete

Does the NX73 Clie hook up via serial or USB? Last I looked at
softick's PPP, which has been some time even though I am a registered
user, it only supported serial connections, and they stated they
wouldn't be supporting USB.

--

The last song I started on my PC was: Wallflowers - Mourning Train - (Breach)
K:\Audio\Wallflowers\(Breach)\07 - Mourning Train.mp3

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:04:00 -0400, "David W. Poole, Jr."
<STKR@microsoft.com> wrote:

>Does the NX73 Clie hook up via serial or USB? Last I looked at
>softick's PPP, which has been some time even though I am a registered
>user, it only supported serial connections, and they stated they
>wouldn't be supporting USB.

For the Clie NX at least it works via USB very well.

Pete
!