general link to current CompRules

Hello!

Is there a link which always points to a PDF file (or a HTML page)
with the current version of the CompRules?

The one I used up to now is:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/comprules/MagicCompRules060104.pdf

What I don't like about that link is the date in the PDF file's
name; I always have to update the link when a new version of the
CompRules is released.

Thanks in advance for your answers! Th.

Thomas D'Tak <outpost@rumblefish.org> writes:
> Is there a link which always points to a PDF file (or a HTML page)
> with the current version of the CompRules?

Well, the following page will always have a list of the formats
available, although you'll have the follow the link to the most recent
PDF.

http://www.wizards.com/magic/comprules/

--
Peter C.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:55:37 +0200, Thomas D'Tak <outpost@rumblefish.org> wrote:
>Is there a link which always points to a PDF file (or a HTML page)
>with the current version of the CompRules?

HTML page, sure:
http://www.wizards.com/DCI/oracle.asp will generally have them, as will
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=magic/rules/tourneyplayer .

PDF file, no, because as you found out:

>What I don't like about that link is the date in the PDF file's
>name; I always have to update the link when a new version of the
>CompRules is released.

....the name of the file changes with each release.

Dave

TRENDING THREADS