Standby trouble

It seems that the standby/hibernate function has been disabled on my desktop
PC running XP Pro. I don't even have the option for it under Power
Management. I did not disable this feature. Any clue how it could be fixed?

It's most likely caused by device drivers. See:

Standy Problems:
http://www.rickrogers.org/standby.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Bush0424" <Bush0424@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It seems that the standby/hibernate function has been disabled on my
> desktop
> PC running XP Pro. I don't even have the option for it under Power
> Management. I did not disable this feature. Any clue how it could be
> fixed?

TRENDING THREADS