Copy & Paste Function Not Working

I cannot get my copy & paste function to work from the drop down menu, the
mouse or the hotkeys. I have lost this function so far in MS Word, Front
Page 2002, IncrediMail (email program), Paint Shop Pro 8 and I can't copy &
paste a web url into a window either. I have contacted Jasc (PSP 8) and HP
as they made my pc, to no avail. I have uninstalled, reinstalled and updated
everything on my pc and even upgraded to the XP SP 2 patch, hoping that it
would help. I ran adware, spyware, virus scanner, system file checker,
defrag and everthing else I could think of, and still can't copy & paste. I
was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem? Can you help me fix it?
I'm sure it's something like I accidentally pressed a certain mixture of keys
that did it, but I just don't know how to undo it. Any help would be greatly
appreciate. :) Have a wonderful day. Thank you,
JC

funkatylady

I have the same exact problem and I also have tried everything. I can not copy and paste anything AND I cannot use my right click functions. Does anyone have a solution?
I've tried:
mouse diagnostics & a different mouse
Virus Scan
Registry Fix
System Restore
Reinstalling original dell Drivers, etc.

Frustrated with MS

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
I'm with the both of you.....same problem...no answers anywhere.....my next computer will be a Mac...enough of Microsoft....they don't want you to have answers....they want you to buy a new computer with their software on it....$$$....I'm done with Microsoft....