Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Dell Inspirion 1525 screen issue

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
February 13, 2012 10:24:42 PM

Hello,
I have looked through other issues listed but want to make sure! I have an inspirion that goes almost completely blank after a few seconds. I can barely see anything on the screen. I have changed the inverter out but it still does it. I don't believe it is a cable because when I restart it the screen is fine. Is there anything else besides the screen that it could be? I hate to pay $100+ for one it that not be the issue either. Any help is appreciated!
a c 248 D Laptop
February 13, 2012 11:53:14 PM

Hi :) 

I own a lappy repair company...

If its 95% dark but JUST visible..its normally the Inverter, when you say you changed that you do mean with a BRAND NEW one ???

If so its the screen....

All the best Brett :) 
February 14, 2012 12:00:08 AM

Brett928S2 said:

I own a lappy repair company...

If its 95% dark but JUST visible..its normally the Inverter, when you say you changed that you do mean with a BRAND NEW one ???

If so its the screen....

It was supposed to be brand new. It cost me $20.00. Is that about right for a new one? I have my suspicions about it because the screen went blank really quick when I tried it. I can make out some things on the screen but it is really dark.
Related resources

Best solution

a c 248 D Laptop
February 14, 2012 12:04:05 AM

Lol...NO..its not new for $20.....

February 14, 2012 12:18:37 AM

Guess I shouldn't be shocked! Well I will be returning it! Thanks. Hopefully I can find a new one.
February 20, 2012 11:20:38 PM

Best answer selected by rsm425.
!