controlpanel and sericepack

I downloaded some upgradesystem for windows xp and something failed, and now
when I try to intall these files, I get error and I can`t open controlpanel.
I can open add remove programs and to fix this problem, I have to remove
these files, but when I try, nothing works. Can anyone help? This is windows
xp norwegian version.

Try a System Restore rollback.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP