Minimizing application Windows to the taskbar

Suddently I can no loner minimize application Windows to the taskbar.
Only by clicking the Task manager I can see what Windows are still open.
Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about minimizing application windows taskbar

    Hi,

    This from MVP Kelly should help:

    Scroll to line 240, left column

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "josi" <josi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Suddently I can no loner minimize application Windows to the taskbar.
    > Only by clicking the Task manager I can see what Windows are still open.
    > Can anyone help?

Taskbar Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP