Still getting script error

I tried the workaround and changed the feature localmachine lockdown subkey
to 0 still getting the error message Line 58 Char 2 Code 0 class doesnt
support automation in the pogo web site.
1 answer Last reply
More about still script error

    New Page 1:
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/scriptdb.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "klmking" <klmking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I tried the workaround and changed the feature localmachine lockdown subkey
    > to 0 still getting the error message Line 58 Char 2 Code 0 class doesnt
    > support automation in the pogo web site.

Support Script Error Microsoft Error Message Windows XP