Restack TCP/IP?

Win ME, can ping IP's but not URL's. ISP Comcast says winsock issue will need
OS cd (never had). E-Trust unable to clean Java.ByteVerify!exploit trojan and
Java.Shinwow.AM trojan in .jpi_cache. Did try with SysRestore disabled and
Jview version 3810 upgrade. Humbly request suggestions. Thank you

You need an application called WinsockFix There are several types out there
that do this....but you do need to reinstall the stack. It takes about 20
seconds and 1 reboot. Simple. Contact me and I can send you a copy.