Barry

I used recovery and it said i wouldn't lose any documents or files , i lost
my docs. and alot of my on desk top icons, is there a way to get them back

joshua

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In the screen that asks if you want to restore your computer, hit i want to
undo the last restoration, and follow the steps. you'll be back to where you
were beforehand. you should be anyways... good luck