Don't seem to be getting my training right.

Are there any training schedules out there to be downloaded?

Cheers

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Don't seem to be getting my training right.
>
> Are there any training schedules out there to be downloaded?
>
> Cheers

Hire a GREAT assistant coach, and let him do the work.

"Mr. Pink" <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> wrote in message
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>> Don't seem to be getting my training right.
>>
>> Are there any training schedules out there to be downloaded?
>>
>> Cheers

> Hire a GREAT assistant coach, and let him do the work.

Have hired Ventrone (sp?) - will keep working on it!

Toby Briggs wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> wrote in message
>
>>Toby Briggs wrote:
>>
>>>Don't seem to be getting my training right.
>>>
>>>Are there any training schedules out there to be downloaded?
>>>
>>>Cheers

>>Hire a GREAT assistant coach, and let him do the work.
>

> Have hired Ventrone (sp?) - will keep working on it!

Good luck. I gave up on setting up a training schedule VERY early. Why
bother when you\re worse than the worst assistant coach in the universe.
Now ALL my players are getting better, and that`s what counts...and I`m
managing werder bremen at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS