How to stop OpenMg application to install Open limited pat..

How do I stop OpenMg application to install Open Limited patch. I don't know
what an openMg is.

I have deleted the openMg from my system using the add remove program.
thank you anyway.

"nee156" wrote:

> How do I stop OpenMg application to install Open Limited patch. I don't know
> what an openMg is.

Hi,

How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP [Q310560]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/