cd & dvd help please

Hi all
I am going to buy a new computer this week. My old one has a cd rom drive
and a cd burner drive. I like having two drives so I can do a direct copy
from cd to cd.
But on my new one I would like to get a dvd drive also.
What do I need?
I am so confused.
A dvd burner and a cd burner? A cd drive and a dvd burner?
A dvd drive and a cd burner?
Please help I want to have the ability to be able to do anything that I
might wnat to do.
Thanks in advance

Ninip wrote:
> Hi all
> I am going to buy a new computer this week. My old one has a cd rom
> drive and a cd burner drive. I like having two drives so I can do a
> direct copy from cd to cd.
> But on my new one I would like to get a dvd drive also.
> What do I need?
> I am so confused.
> A dvd burner and a cd burner? A cd drive and a dvd burner?
> A dvd drive and a cd burner?
> Please help I want to have the ability to be able to do anything that
> I might wnat to do.

They are so cheap, get two DVD+/- RW drives..

That allows you to read and write every format you will likely need.

--
<- Shenan ->

TRENDING THREADS