cd & dvd help please

Hi all
I am going to buy a new computer this week. My old one has a cd rom drive
and a cd burner drive. I like having two drives so I can do a direct copy
from cd to cd.
But on my new one I would like to get a dvd drive also.
What do I need?
I am so confused.
A dvd burner and a cd burner? A cd drive and a dvd burner?
A dvd drive and a cd burner?
Please help I want to have the ability to be able to do anything that I
might wnat to do.
Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about please

    Ninip wrote:
    > Hi all
    > I am going to buy a new computer this week. My old one has a cd rom
    > drive and a cd burner drive. I like having two drives so I can do a
    > direct copy from cd to cd.
    > But on my new one I would like to get a dvd drive also.
    > What do I need?
    > I am so confused.
    > A dvd burner and a cd burner? A cd drive and a dvd burner?
    > A dvd drive and a cd burner?
    > Please help I want to have the ability to be able to do anything that
    > I might wnat to do.

    They are so cheap, get two DVD+/- RW drives..

    That allows you to read and write every format you will likely need.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Burner CD-Rom Windows XP