Lost password to Windows User Account Sign On

March 6, 2005 4:53:02 PM

Is there a way that I can boot around the login password required by Windows
to log onto a user account? I have lost the password.
--
John T. Sullivan
Anonymous

"John" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way that I can boot around the login password required by
> Windows
> to log onto a user account? I have lost the password.
> --
> John T. Sullivan

Login using the username "Administrator". If using Home, boot to safe made
and log in as the "Administrator". (assume no password if you did not assign
one). If using Pro, at the welcome screen use the Ctlr+Alt+Del sequence X 2
and sign in as the "Administrator".

When logged in go start>run and type

control userpasswords2

Select your User Name and then click "Reset Password".

--
William
Anonymous

Take a look here John.