I deleted paint!

I deleted paint on accident while trying to get rid of a virus. The virus
went away, but unfortunately so did the program, and now I can't get it back.
I went on here and found where I can download it again from, by going to
Control Panel and then the add/replace part, except it says I need my
'Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 1 CD', but I seemed to of 'misplaced'
it. Is there any way I can get the paint program without the cd?
*I already tried Start/Run: mspaint.... it didn't work.
Thanks!

Go to Start -> Search.
Enter mspaint.exe. Click on Search.
You should find copies in a number of locations. Here are two on
my XP PC:

C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache

Right click on the file you find and select copy.
Open My Computer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32 folder.
Paste the file here.
Now see if you can start mspaint from the Run command.

--
Nepatsfan