IE 6; no links appear

I run Win XP Pro with IE 6. A few senders will send
messages with text that should be colored showing all
black and white, and no links showing, although the
message contains links. This only happens occasionally.
When I forward these messages to myself at my Yahoo mail
program, the links and color are there, and I can open
the links. Is it my setings? What can I do to receive
these messages the way they're sent? Thanks, George

Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
button.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509