I recently downloaded music into my windows media player, since doing so the
MY music settings that I had are gone. Any suggestions on restoring to my
original settings?

"System Restore" (help and support apps main page has a link to it) will take you back to before the download changed settings.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509