banned cards

where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)
4 answers Last reply
More about banned cards
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    "cemo" <cemo@rock.com> writes:
    > where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

    Cards allowed in a tournament depend on what format that tournament is
    for. Lists for all tournament types are up at
    <http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=judge/resources/banned>.

    Unfortunately, those lists don't include the changes that took effect
    two days ago, listed at
    <http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dci/announce/dci20040901a>.

    --
    Peter C.
    "I have discovered a strange level of sleep deprivation in which I do

    cemo <cemo@rock.com> wrote:

    > where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=judge/resources/banned
    --
    Daniel W. Johnson
    panoptes@iquest.net

    cemo wrote:
    > where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

    Here:
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=judge/resources/banned

    Hope it helps.

    --
    David Parrott
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, cemo wrote:

    > where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

    If the list didn't exist, how could there be any banned cards? :)
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=judge/resources/banned

    --

    David

Games Video Games