banned cards

Last response: in Video Games
September 23, 2004 2:39:35 AM

where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

More about : banned cards

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 2:39:36 AM

"cemo" <cemo@rock.com> writes:
> where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

Cards allowed in a tournament depend on what format that tournament is
for. Lists for all tournament types are up at
<http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=judge/resources/ba...;.

Unfortunately, those lists don't include the changes that took effect
two days ago, listed at
<http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dci/announce/dci20...;.

--
Peter C.
"I have discovered a strange level of sleep deprivation in which I do

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, cemo wrote:

> where can i find a list of cards that are baned? (if such list even exist)

If the list didn't exist, how could there be any banned cards? :)
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=judge/resources/ba...

--

David
!