Anyone have an AVI or WMF of Henry V's Charlton?

I need an AVI of Henry's back heel to make an ani gif out of. Anyone that
has it, just email my Gmail acc ;-)

Thanks

--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

"Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I need an AVI of Henry's back heel to make an ani gif out of. Anyone that
>has it, just email my Gmail acc ;-)
>
> Thanks

Have sent!

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I need an AVI of Henry's back heel to make an ani gif out of. Anyone that
>>has it, just email my Gmail acc ;-)
>>
>> Thanks
>

> Have sent!

Lol and here i was thinking "Wow, Toby's being nice" but no he sent a
chelsea goal and pretended it was henry's ;-)

--

> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I need an AVI of Henry's back heel to make an ani gif out of. Anyone that
>>>has it, just email my Gmail acc ;-)
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>

>> Have sent!
>>

> Lol and here i was thinking "Wow, Toby's being nice" but no he sent a
> chelsea goal and pretended it was henry's ;-)

It was a class goal though fella!

Will try and find it for you!