Can't connect to hotmail

For some reason recently I have lost my connection to hotmail. I get as
far as the hotmail site but when I add my password I get 'page cannot
be displayed' but I can connect on my pc at work. Anybody any ideas?

--
jlmagpies

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"jlmagpies" <jlmagpies.1liudm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> For some reason recently I have lost my connection to hotmail. I get
> as
> far as the hotmail site but when I add my password I get 'page cannot
> be displayed' but I can connect on my pc at work. Anybody any ideas?

Flush the temp file cache in the browser. Add the following domains to
your Trusted Sites security zone and see what happens:

hotmail.msn.com
hotmail.com
passport.net
passport.com

Also add these domains to the Alway Allow list for cookies. Make sure
your firewall is NOT blocking Referer for these domains (check your
firewall's logs to see if it is blocking Referer when trying to connect
to Hotmail so you know what exclusion to add).