Hello. I have just upgraded to XP from 98. In the process of installation,
all of my messages in Outlook Express have disappeared. Is there anyway to
get them back? My current version of Express is working fine but all of the
but I have no idea how to do this.

Thanks for your help.

Missing Data or Program Settings After Upgrade to Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q312942

OLEXP Mail Objects Missing After Upgrade to Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q313055