MN-730 not connecting on startup

Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

HI,

I am a MN-730 in my box that is running W2K. When I
start up my computer, it will not connect. But when I
manually go in and connect it to my network, it works
untill the next time I restart.

I am really confused because I also have the card for my
laptop, which also runs W2k, and it connects on startup.

Thanks for the help.

Confused,

I get this same behavior sporadically with my MN-730 also. Seems to be a
timing problem as it works sometimes and sometimes not. All I can suggest
are "idiot" fixes: remove any unnecessary startup programs. Maybe uninstall
and reinstall your startup programs to change their order. I goofed around
when this behavior started (after I updated my driver, etc.), and eventually
hit on a config that works right 90% of the time.

CE