MN-730 not connecting on startup

HI,

I am a MN-730 in my box that is running W2K. When I
start up my computer, it will not connect. But when I
manually go in and connect it to my network, it works
untill the next time I restart.

I am really confused because I also have the card for my
laptop, which also runs W2k, and it connects on startup.

Thanks for the help.
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting startup

    Confused,

    I get this same behavior sporadically with my MN-730 also. Seems to be a
    timing problem as it works sometimes and sometimes not. All I can suggest
    are "idiot" fixes: remove any unnecessary startup programs. Maybe uninstall
    and reinstall your startup programs to change their order. I goofed around
    when this behavior started (after I updated my driver, etc.), and eventually
    hit on a config that works right 90% of the time.

    CE

    "confused" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HI,
    >
    > I am a MN-730 in my box that is running W2K. When I
    > start up my computer, it will not connect. But when I
    > manually go in and connect it to my network, it works
    > untill the next time I restart.
    >
    > I am really confused because I also have the card for my
    > laptop, which also runs W2k, and it connects on startup.
    >
    > Thanks for the help.

Routers Hardware Connection Microsoft Networking