Nvidia CEO Denies VIA Investment Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
if intel wants to keep controlling the cpu market...they should buy the shares. I like competition, but from intel's point of view, it is best for them to buy the shares themselves.

G

If Nvidia smart, better stay away from VIA. VIA is nothing but baggage addition to the company. Unless, VIA has 64 bits extreme low power ultra fast CPU that well under-wrap from us all.

outacontrolpimp

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2008
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]if intel wants to keep controlling the cpu market...they should buy the shares. I like competition, but from intel's point of view, it is best for them to buy the shares themselves.[/citation]

if intel needed to buy it, im sure they would. If they dont buy it, im sure they are thinking about other plans. x64 systems are much more pupular now, and possibly they might add a newer one in the future.

G

what happened to AMD's x86 license?

Go Nvidia, Go Via!
Bring that ultra durable, windows compatible mininotebook on the market!

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]if intel wants to keep controlling the cpu market...they should buy the shares. I like competition, but from intel's point of view, it is best for them to buy the shares themselves.[/citation]
Intel has to operate as a business though, so it wouldn't make sense to invest in a company that you think won't be profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.