Hp scanjet 4100c driver

PLS SUPPLY ME A DRIVER PROGRAMM for windows 7 WITH FREE OF CHARGE
(Email removed by moderator. DO NOT post your email address expecting a direct reply.)
5 answers Last reply
More about scanjet 4100c driver
  1. No W7 drivers available for that model, last listed is XP. It's an old model so no new drivers will be available.
  2. You can always verify compatibility for both hardware and software concerns directly at the Microsoft Windows 7 Compatibility Center available here: http://bit.ly/1gW6Ns

Jessica
    Microsoft Windows Client Team
  3. DEAR SIRS,
    I NEED YR DIRECT ANSWER IF YOU CAN SUPPLY ME H4100C DRIVER WITH FREE OF CHARE OR CHARGE, YR ANSWER SEEMS ANSWER NOTHING.
    BEST REGARDS
    HARRY
  4. Harry, not the way to be asking for help, I best suggest you start using google to verify if Windows 7 drivers exist for your scanner (After a little search I have found none)

Best of Luck
  5. Anonymous said:
    Harry, not the way to be asking for help, I best suggest you start using google to verify if Windows 7 drivers exist for your scanner (After a little search I have found none)

Best of Luck

Hi Moricon, even i am desperate for a windows 7 ipdate to driver of HP 4100c. the scanner is perfectly good,but because Microsoft decided not to udate driver or at least ask HP to now I like Harry caannot use scanner. I cannot afford to spend money on scaanner right now because i have spent it on a new pc with windows 7. definately not fair.

in the meantime you say you found a good samaritan site with an updated driver. Can you guide me please?

David
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Hewlett Packard Email