Winlogon Error with Auto Screen Saver

March 7, 2005 1:39:14 PM

I've seen others with similar messages but mine is unique that it occurs
whenever my windows screensaver (doesn't matter which pattern) engages in the
time frame I designate.
Just as the screensaver starts to open, I get an error message saying "The
instruction at “0x00000000� referenced memory at “0x00000000�. The memory
could not be “read�."
The error occurs whether I password protect my screensaver or not.
Thanks! Liam
Anonymous
a b } Memory
March 8, 2005 3:02:52 PM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

!