Winlogon Error with Auto Screen Saver

Liam

I've seen others with similar messages but mine is unique that it occurs
whenever my windows screensaver (doesn't matter which pattern) engages in the
time frame I designate.
Just as the screensaver starts to open, I get an error message saying "The
instruction at “0x00000000� referenced memory at “0x00000000�. The memory
could not be “read�."
The error occurs whether I password protect my screensaver or not.
Thanks! Liam

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509