Service Pack 2

While Trying to update to Wp service Pack 2, I receive the following message:
C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\drvmain.sdbis open or in useby another application. The
installation will not continue but I am unaware that I have any thing else
running. HOw do I proceed. Thanks Cliff

Byte

Install SP2 in Safe Mode and turn off the screensaver.
"How to Boot in Safe Mode"
http://www.columbia.edu/acis/capture/safemode.html

"Cliff S E" wrote:

> While Trying to update to Wp service Pack 2, I receive the following message:
> C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\drvmain.sdbis open or in useby another application. The
> installation will not continue but I am unaware that I have any thing else
> running. HOw do I proceed. Thanks Cliff

TRENDING THREADS