AGCM Legends

Last response: in Video Games
November 21, 2004 7:48:26 PM

July 11, 2004
------------------
Olbia was expelled from Serie C2/A today because of financial
recklessness. They were instantly replaced by a new team, the
so-called AGCM Legends.
AGCM Legends chairman, Mr. Massimo Mafioso is said to have friends in
high places. The team is multinational and it mainly consists of
British players and Nick the Greek in charge of them.
Mr. Mafioso's first priority for the team is to achieve a safe
mid-place position in Serie C2/A. Although he's a millionaire his goal
is to win the CL with the 32 players he starts off (Pete's database,
slightly altered) plus any talents that might spring from the youth
academy.
The BiancoRossi's home ground, the 35,000 seats AGCM Stadium in Rome
is one of the most sophisticated and modern stadiums in Europe, as it
has a retractable roof, under soil heating and top training
facilities.

This thread will narrate the story of this team.

Forza BiancoRossi !

More about : agcm legends

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 7:59:46 PM

First images :

The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg

The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg

Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg

The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg

The first international goal of one of my players :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg

-Nick

PS More pictures to follow
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 7:59:47 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> First images :
>
> The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>
> The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg

26 passes, 25 completed....damn I`m good..

Pink

> Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg
>
> The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
> lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg
>
> The first international goal of one of my players :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg
>
> -Nick
>
> PS More pictures to follow
November 22, 2004 1:37:29 AM

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:59:46 +0200, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>First images :
>
>The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>
>The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg
>
>Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg
>
>The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
>lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
>http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg
>
>The first international goal of one of my players :
>http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg
>
>-Nick
>
>PS More pictures to follow

i'm your best defender and you didnt even play me?

tsk.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:p T, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Nick the Greek wrote:

> AGCM Legends chairman, Mr. Massimo Mafioso is said to have friends in
> high places.
> The BiancoRossi's home ground,

Since it is the mysterious but slightly dodgy Sig. Mafioso presiding over the club, should it
not be named 'NeroAzzurro'?

> the 35,000 seats AGCM Stadium in Rome
> is one of the most sophisticated and modern stadiums in Europe, as it
> has a retractable roof, under soil heating and top training facilities.

All is well until a certain judge finds something juicy about Don Mafioso that is.
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 2:24:08 AM

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> All is well until a certain judge finds something juicy about Don Mafioso that is.

Not to worry. He'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: U2 - Vertigo
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:03:49 AM

Chris F wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:59:46 +0200, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>
>> First images :
>>
>> The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>>
>> The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg
>>
>> Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg
>>
>> The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
>> lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
>> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg
>>
>> The first international goal of one of my players :
>> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg
>>
>> -Nick
>>
>> PS More pictures to follow
>
> i'm your best defender and you didnt even play me?
>
> tsk.

I heard he had a better left back...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:07:49 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> First images :
>
> The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>
> The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg

A good performance from me I see.

> Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg

Every team needs a token Brazilian wizard.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:08:22 AM

Miljenko wrote:
> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>
>> All is well until a certain judge finds something juicy about Don
>> Mafioso that is.
>
> Not to worry. He'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

A lifetimes supply of socks?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 5:05:50 AM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:03:49 +0000 (UTC), "Daniele Di Marshettio"
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> wrote:

>Chris F wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:59:46 +0200, Nick the Greek
>> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>>
>>> First images :
>>>
>>> The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>>>
>>> The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg
>>>
>>> Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg
>>>
>>> The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
>>> lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
>>> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg
>>>
>>> The first international goal of one of my players :
>>> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>>
>>> PS More pictures to follow
>>
>> i'm your best defender and you didnt even play me?
>>
>> tsk.
>
>I heard he had a better left back...

looks more like some lazy arsed cockney to me.

besides, i'm more a holding midfielder ;)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:p T, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 11:52:56 AM

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:37:29 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:59:46 +0200, Nick the Greek
><nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>
>>First images :
>>
>>The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>>
>>The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg
>>
>>Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg
>>
>>The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
>>lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
>>http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg
>>
>>The first international goal of one of my players :
>>http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg
>>
>>-Nick
>>
>>PS More pictures to follow
>
>i'm your best defender and you didnt even play me?
>
>tsk.

I'm rotating all players so that they all play the same amount of
games in the end.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 11:55:42 AM

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> Gargoyle's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7522/AGCM5.jpg
>
> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg
>
> Miljenko's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1923/AGCM7.jpg
>
> Our results so far : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1862/AGCM8.jpg

Tobes apologies to manager Nick the Greek for his recent outburst. He has
put his personal worries behind him, and looks to regain his form and place
in the 1st XI.

"AGCM Legends is a team I want to end my career with!"
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 11:58:03 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> Gargoyle's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7522/AGCM5.jpg
>
> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg
>
> Miljenko's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1923/AGCM7.jpg
>
> Our results so far : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1862/AGCM8.jpg
>
> -Nick
Hmm I started being amongst the starting 11.. then suddenly I'm gone...

Was I absent, injured or something? *Schoeler wants clarification on his
role at the club*
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 12:16:04 PM

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
news:o m11q09euc25kjjsdcd3s47itpp78if55g@4ax.com...
> July 11, 2004
> ------------------
> Olbia was expelled from Serie C2/A today because of financial
> recklessness. They were instantly replaced by a new team, the
> so-called AGCM Legends.
> AGCM Legends chairman, Mr. Massimo Mafioso

LOL
Massimo Mafioso is the best!

is said to have friends in
> high places. The team is multinational and it mainly consists of
> British players and Nick the Greek in charge of them.
> Mr. Mafioso's first priority for the team is to achieve a safe
> mid-place position in Serie C2/A. Although he's a millionaire his goal
> is to win the CL with the 32 players he starts off (Pete's database,
> slightly altered) plus any talents that might spring from the youth
> academy.
> The BiancoRossi's home ground, the 35,000 seats AGCM Stadium in Rome
> is one of the most sophisticated and modern stadiums in Europe, as it
> has a retractable roof, under soil heating and top training
> facilities.
>
> This thread will narrate the story of this team.
>
> Forza BiancoRossi !

Pete, I want yr db as mine was a big mistake, can you send me?

---
November 22, 2004 12:17:24 PM

> First images :
>
> The assistant's Report : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5709/agcm0.jpg
>
> The first game (friendly ): http://img7.exs.cx/img7/433/agcm1.jpg
>
> Edu's magic : http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8550/agcm2.jpg
>
> The reason Nick Heretakis wasn't playing in the first games. He was
> lifting the Olympic Gold medal :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7273/agcm3.jpg
>
> The first international goal of one of my players :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9066/agcm4.jpg
>
> -Nick
>
> PS More pictures to follow

as Ronaldinho said "Eu sou foda!" :-)

---
November 22, 2004 1:22:53 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:58:03 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> Gargoyle's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7522/AGCM5.jpg
>>
>> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
>> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg
>>
>> Miljenko's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1923/AGCM7.jpg
>>
>> Our results so far : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1862/AGCM8.jpg
>>
>> -Nick
>Hmm I started being amongst the starting 11.. then suddenly I'm gone...
>
>Was I absent, injured or something? *Schoeler wants clarification on his
>role at the club*

We are *all* on rotation in this team. Serie C2 will be an easy
season, so we all get to play and gain experience for the more
difficult divisions.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 1:22:54 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:58:03 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>

>>Nick the Greek wrote:
>>

>>>Gargoyle's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7522/AGCM5.jpg
>>>
>>>The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
>>>http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg
>>>
>>>Miljenko's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1923/AGCM7.jpg
>>>
>>>Our results so far : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1862/AGCM8.jpg
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>Hmm I started being amongst the starting 11.. then suddenly I'm gone...
>>
>>Was I absent, injured or something? *Schoeler wants clarification on his
>>role at the club*
>

> We are *all* on rotation in this team. Serie C2 will be an easy
> season, so we all get to play and gain experience for the more
> difficult divisions.
>
> -Nick
Not sure I'm quite satisfied with that explanation...
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 2:41:56 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:08:40 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>> We are *all* on rotation in this team. Serie C2 will be an easy
>> season, so we all get to play and gain experience for the more
>> difficult divisions.
>>
>> -Nick
>Not sure I'm quite satisfied with that explanation...

Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
can't :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 2:41:57 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:08:40 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>

>>>We are *all* on rotation in this team. Serie C2 will be an easy
>>>season, so we all get to play and gain experience for the more
>>>difficult divisions.
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>Not sure I'm quite satisfied with that explanation...
>

> Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
> Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
> can't :-P
>
> -Nick
I'm the Anelka of your game ;-)
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 2:41:57 PM

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:08:40 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>

>>> We are *all* on rotation in this team. Serie C2 will be an easy
>>> season, so we all get to play and gain experience for the more
>>> difficult divisions.
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>Not sure I'm quite satisfied with that explanation...
>
> Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
> Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
> can't :-P
>
> -Nick

Edu claim that actual role on the team is acceptable as long he can show his
national manager he deserves to be capped, if no reaction from CBF, Edu will
demand first team role. :-)

---
November 22, 2004 3:10:53 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> Gargoyle's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7522/AGCM5.jpg

1 foul and a yellow card have I been diving or holding someone's shirt?
> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg

Really should have included Northen Ireland as my second nationality doesn't
take much to get into there squad :-)

> Miljenko's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1923/AGCM7.jpg

The more important stat there is my goal :-) - 100% shots on target and goal
rate.
Tough I think Miljenko's been cheating 3 goals and only 2 shots on target
:-)

> Our results so far : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1862/AGCM8.jpg

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:54:48 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:

>>>Not sure I'm quite satisfied with that explanation...
>>

>> Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
>> Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
>> can't :-P
>>
>> -Nick
>I'm the Anelka of your game ;-)

Be careful because you might end up in man. city :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:42:32 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:54:48 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>

>>Nick the Greek wrote:

>>>Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
>>>Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
>>>can't :-P
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>I'm the Anelka of your game ;-)
>

> Be careful because you might end up in man. city :-P
>
> -Nick
Nothing wrong with City :)
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 4:43:06 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:22:13 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>>Not sure I'm quite satisfied with that explanation...
>>
>> Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
>> Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
>> can't :-P
>>
>> -Nick
>
>Edu claim that actual role on the team is acceptable as long he can show his
>national manager he deserves to be capped, if no reaction from CBF, Edu will
>demand first team role. :-)

There are 14 internationals (most of them U-21) in my team :-) You're
not one of them yet, being Brasilian means huge competition.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 4:43:07 PM

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:22:13 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>> Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
>>> Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
>>> can't :-P
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>>Edu claim that actual role on the team is acceptable as long he can show
>>his
>>national manager he deserves to be capped, if no reaction from CBF, Edu
>>will
>>demand first team role. :-)
>>

> There are 14 internationals (most of them U-21) in my team :-) You're
> not one of them yet, being Brasilian means huge competition.

Who are the internationals then Nick?
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 4:43:07 PM

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:22:13 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>> Well, if stars like Miljenko Crnkovic, Edu Liguori, Chris Flynn, Lars
>>> Lauridsen and Nick Heretakis can live with it I see no reason why you
>>> can't :-P
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>>Edu claim that actual role on the team is acceptable as long he can show
>>his
>>national manager he deserves to be capped, if no reaction from CBF, Edu
>>will
>>demand first team role. :-)
>>

> There are 14 internationals (most of them U-21) in my team :-) You're
> not one of them yet, being Brasilian means huge competition.

that's why I need exposition and hat-tricks :-)

---
November 22, 2004 5:08:15 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:51:51 -0000, "Toby Briggs"
<toby.briggs_nospam@cpbb.co.uk> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:22:13 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>>Edu claim that actual role on the team is acceptable as long he can show
>>>his
>>>national manager he deserves to be capped, if no reaction from CBF, Edu
>>>will
>>>demand first team role. :-)
>>>

>> There are 14 internationals (most of them U-21) in my team :-) You're
>> not one of them yet, being Brasilian means huge competition.
>
>Who are the internationals then Nick?

I'll post a picture when I get home...

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 5:42:30 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:10:53 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> Gargoyle's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7522/AGCM5.jpg
>
>1 foul and a yellow card have I been diving or holding someone's shirt?
>> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
>> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg
>
>Really should have included Northen Ireland as my second nationality doesn't
>take much to get into there squad :-)
>

>> Miljenko's hat-trick : http://img95.exs.cx/img95/1923/AGCM7.jpg
>
>The more important stat there is my goal :-) - 100% shots on target and goal
>rate.
>Tough I think Miljenko's been cheating 3 goals and only 2 shots on target
>:-)

Don't badmouth Miljenko, my only goal so far was from his assist :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 5:43:11 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:35:05 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:22:13 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>>"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu na mensagem

>>>Edu claim that actual role on the team is acceptable as long he can show
>>>his
>>>national manager he deserves to be capped, if no reaction from CBF, Edu
>>>will
>>>demand first team role. :-)
>>>

>> There are 14 internationals (most of them U-21) in my team :-) You're
>> not one of them yet, being Brasilian means huge competition.
>>
>that's why I need exposition and hat-tricks :-)

As you can see my team scores a lot. Even Miljenko managed a
hat-trick....

-Nick
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 6:06:22 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> As you can see my team scores a lot. Even Miljenko managed a
> hat-trick....

*feels he has been treated unfairly by the manager*

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Ramones - Oh Oh I Love Her So
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 6:06:22 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >Tough I think Miljenko's been cheating 3 goals and only 2 shots on target
> >:-)

> Don't badmouth Miljenko, my only goal so far was from his assist :-)

We'll see if I'll ever pass the ball to you again...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Ramones - Oh Oh I Love Her So
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 1:21:23 AM

My internationals : http://img91.exs.cx/img91/3285/agcm9.jpg

-Nick

It seems that I've made a huge mistake by not contracting my players
in the editor. I'll probably lose a lot of players, since most of you
refuse to sign new contracts and are wanted by bigger clubs... :-(
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 1:21:24 AM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:21:23 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
tried to confuse everyone with this message:

>My internationals : http://img91.exs.cx/img91/3285/agcm9.jpg

Cool, two U21 appearances and a goal! I must be good :)

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 1:21:24 AM

Get MCM and edit the contract lengths ;)

--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 2:04:41 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> My internationals : http://img91.exs.cx/img91/3285/agcm9.jpg
>
> -Nick
>
> It seems that I've made a huge mistake by not contracting my players
> in the editor. I'll probably lose a lot of players, since most of you
> refuse to sign new contracts and are wanted by bigger clubs... :-(

WOO HOO 3 U21 caps :-D I'm well happy with that.
And I'd like to thank my manager for the important role he's played in
getting me ready for this step up in football.
I'm now ready to commit my future to AGCM, and hope the club can utilise the
manager's expertise for many years to come ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 4:23:43 AM

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:54:48 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
>> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>>> I'm the Anelka of your game ;-)
>>

>> Be careful because you might end up in man. city :-P
>>
>> -Nick
> Nothing wrong with City :)

Nothing right with them either...

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 11:49:53 AM

"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipexDOTcom> escreveu na mensagem
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> My internationals : http://img91.exs.cx/img91/3285/agcm9.jpg
>>
>> -Nick
>>
>> It seems that I've made a huge mistake by not contracting my players
>> in the editor. I'll probably lose a lot of players, since most of you
>> refuse to sign new contracts and are wanted by bigger clubs... :-(
>
> WOO HOO 3 U21 caps :-D I'm well happy with that.
> And I'd like to thank my manager for the important role he's played in
> getting me ready for this step up in football.
> I'm now ready to commit my future to AGCM, and hope the club can utilise
> the
> manager's expertise for many years to come ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Hamish
>
> --
> Go Strugglers
>
> "I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
> lifetime for that prat"

some nation really lack of talent! :-)

---
November 23, 2004 11:52:29 AM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:23:19 GMT, "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Get MCM and edit the contract lengths ;)

I might have to do this...

-Nick
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 12:33:24 PM

> Goals of the month : http://img128.exs.cx/img128/2246/AGCM10.jpg
>
> -Nick

as mentioned before talent is a gift from God! :-)

---
November 23, 2004 8:24:17 PM

> some nation really lack of talent! :-)

hey, I got 5 u21 for Scotland too!! :-)
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 4:22:23 PM

Tomorrow I'll post a dozen (or two) pics of the Legends' first season.

-Nick
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 5:38:06 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg

I knew I was destined for greatness under your management Nick.

--
Stephen Weir

New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 5:39:05 AM

Michael Murray wrote:
>> The first international goal at senior level (Stephen Weir) :
>> http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3356/AGCM6.jpg
>>
> Really should have included Northen Ireland as my second nationality doesn't take much to get into there squad :-)

I'm obviously some sort of wonderkid.....or they were desperate.

--
Stephen Weir

New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 4:38:02 PM

The first season is over (not much free time left, so it's been a
while...) We're champions of Serie C2/A, unfortunately we didn't
manage to win the Serie C Cup (lost twice to a fiery Napoli in the
finals).

General Pictures :
-------------------------------------

A typical (for my team) big score :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9697/AGCM11.jpg

Another one (as you can see scoring is not only a strikers' job ):
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9808/AGCM12.jpg

A dream that will NEVER come true for Edu :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/366/AGCM13.jpg

My biggest score (so far). First semifinal of the Serie C Cup :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2618/AGCM14.jpg

End of the season pictures :

Most assists in the league :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2799/AGCM15.jpg

Most MoM in the league :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5207/AGCM16.jpg

Most dribbles per game :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/1079/AGCM17.jpg

Average rating :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8648/AGCM18.jpg

Final standings :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2744/AGCM19.jpg

All results (first page) :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7844/AGCM20.jpg

All results (second page) :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8707/AGCM21.jpg

Every player's avg rating :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6082/agcm22_avg_rating.jpg

Scorers :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7258/agcm23_goals.jpg

Internationals :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/1083/agcm24_int.jpg

Total number of appearances (don't start whining !) :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/4889/agcm25_appearances.jpg

Guess who's manager of the year :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6130/agcm26_manageroftheyear.jp...

Player of the year :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9466/agcm27_playeroftheyear.jpg

Someone can't stand pre-season training !!!! :
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5159/agcm28_discipline.jpg

-Nick
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 4:38:03 PM

Em Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:38:02 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> The first season is over (not much free time left, so it's been a
> while...) We're champions of Serie C2/A, unfortunately we didn't
> manage to win the Serie C Cup (lost twice to a fiery Napoli in the
> finals).
>
> General Pictures :
> -------------------------------------
>
> A typical (for my team) big score :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9697/AGCM11.jpg

am I great?

http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9808/AGCM12.jpg

> A dream that will NEVER come true for Edu :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/366/AGCM13.jpg

howcome you refuse the bid? I'm unhappy with manager. :-)

> My biggest score (so far). First semifinal of the Serie C Cup :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2618/AGCM14.jpg

I rule the game!

> Most assists in the league :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2799/AGCM15.jpg

good enough, I have more important things to do!

> Most MoM in the league :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5207/AGCM16.jpg

bloody black socks! :-)

this bug is attached to Danish nationality (i.e. Lars @AC London)

> Average rating :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8648/AGCM18.jpg

some people don't realise importancy of scoring

> Scorers :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7258/agcm23_goals.jpg

naturally :-)

> Internationals :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/1083/agcm24_int.jpg

too much competition, wonder if I was English :-)

> Total number of appearances (don't start whining !) :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/4889/agcm25_appearances.jpg

good to be yr favourite :-)

> Player of the year :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9466/agcm27_playeroftheyear.jpg

Fastweb.it is a shame :-)

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous

Nick the Greek wrote:
> The first season is over (not much free time left, so it's been a
> while...) We're champions of Serie C2/A, unfortunately we didn't
> manage to win the Serie C Cup (lost twice to a fiery Napoli in the
> finals).
>
> General Pictures :
> -------------------------------------
>
> A typical (for my team) big score :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9697/AGCM11.jpg
>
> Another one (as you can see scoring is not only a strikers' job ):
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9808/AGCM12.jpg
>
> A dream that will NEVER come true for Edu :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/366/AGCM13.jpg
>
> My biggest score (so far). First semifinal of the Serie C Cup :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2618/AGCM14.jpg
>
> End of the season pictures :
>
> Most assists in the league :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2799/AGCM15.jpg
>
> Most MoM in the league :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/5207/AGCM16.jpg
>
> Most dribbles per game :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/1079/AGCM17.jpg
>
> Average rating :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8648/AGCM18.jpg
>
> Final standings :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2744/AGCM19.jpg
>
> All results (first page) :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7844/AGCM20.jpg
>
> All results (second page) :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8707/AGCM21.jpg
>
> Every player's avg rating :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6082/agcm22_avg_rating.jpg
>
> Scorers :
> http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7258/agcm23_goals.jpg

Bit confused Nick - I'm on the list for average ratings, but no where to
be seen on the goals :s - even those who haven't scored are on the list?!

Have I been sold?

Cheers

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 4:38:03 PM

May I ask where am I ?????
!