How Can I reasociate ZIP to internal XP aplication

HI everyone:
I have this problem recently I uninstalled a program for viewing files, but
it must have changed something in my configuration that when I open a ZIP
file i open whit the search function, it is really anoing and for that I
wanted to take the asociation back to the default.
I tryied whit "open whit" and change whit the file asociation but it didnt't
work and the ZIP was not an asociation on the list I could change.
If there are any method (even by regedit) to restore this whiout using
sistem restore, I'll be very happy.

Thanks for your attention an time for readint this post

Helio Alberto Regalado Moreira

"Helio Alberto Regalado Moreira" <Regalado1234@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> HI everyone:
> I have this problem recently I uninstalled a program for viewing files,
> but
> it must have changed something in my configuration that when I open a ZIP
> file i open whit the search function, it is really anoing and for that I
> wanted to take the asociation back to the default.
> I tryied whit "open whit" and change whit the file asociation but it
> didnt't
> work and the ZIP was not an asociation on the list I could change.
> If there are any method (even by regedit) to restore this whiout using
> sistem restore, I'll be very happy.
>
> Thanks for your attention an time for readint this post
>
> Helio Alberto Regalado Moreira

Control Panel>Folder Options>File Types. locate "Zip" then select
"Change">select "Compressed "Zipped" Folders"

Good Luck

--
William

TRENDING THREADS