Startmenu RClick-Explore or double click not working

SR

I noticed I can double click the startmenu button or right
click->Explore and it will open explorer, and the same works for the
"Program" menu item, but I if I try to "Explore" from anything inside
"Programs" it doesn't open explorer. It jsut closes the Startmenu and
nothing after that.

It's been like this for a while, but I remeber it working in the past.

Is this a known bug? Is it fixable?

Thanks for any help.

XP Pro SP2 (All latest updates)

See if this is caused by a shell extension.

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org