Simple Question about 2 x Death Pit Offerings in play

Last response: in Video Games
November 9, 2004 7:20:52 PM

If I have two Death Pit Offerings in Play does that mean that all subsequent
creatures I put into play now have +4/+4? (i.e. two lots of +2/+2).

Cheers,

Balthazaar
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 7:20:53 PM

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Balthazaar wrote:

> If I have two Death Pit Offerings in Play does that mean that all subsequent
> creatures I put into play now have +4/+4? (i.e. two lots of +2/+2).

Yes

--

David
Anonymous

Balthazaar <phil8675@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>If I have two Death Pit Offerings in Play does that mean that all subsequent
>creatures I put into play now have +4/+4? (i.e. two lots of +2/+2).

Yes, precisely. Death Pit Offering does not say "Creatures you control get
+2/+2 as long as another Death Pit Offering is not giving them this bonus" or
"Only one such bonus can apply to any creature" or anything like that; if you
have multiples of it in play, each one applies separately, as you surmised.

Dave