Simple Question about 2 x Death Pit Offerings in play

If I have two Death Pit Offerings in Play does that mean that all subsequent
creatures I put into play now have +4/+4? (i.e. two lots of +2/+2).

Cheers,

Balthazaar
2 answers Last reply
More about simple question death offerings play
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Balthazaar wrote:

    > If I have two Death Pit Offerings in Play does that mean that all subsequent
    > creatures I put into play now have +4/+4? (i.e. two lots of +2/+2).

    Yes

    --

    David
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

    Balthazaar <phil8675@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
    >If I have two Death Pit Offerings in Play does that mean that all subsequent
    >creatures I put into play now have +4/+4? (i.e. two lots of +2/+2).

    Yes, precisely. Death Pit Offering does not say "Creatures you control get
    +2/+2 as long as another Death Pit Offering is not giving them this bonus" or
    "Only one such bonus can apply to any creature" or anything like that; if you
    have multiples of it in play, each one applies separately, as you surmised.

    Dave

Games Video Games