Emulation (Again)

Hi

I have now uninstalled anything I can think of, that will influence on the "Can't play because of CD emulation software".....

I have uninstalled

- Nero
- Clone CD
- Deamon Tools.

At this point I have NO software installed to emulate CD drives of any kind, and still I get the message !

Can anyone tell me, what I should look into ?

Of course I can download a no-cd crack somewhere, but thats not my intension.
I have bought the game, and can't play it as is.....

Regards
Michael

--
==========
Best Regards / Venlig hilsen

Michael Vilhelmsen
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Michael Vilhelmsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have now uninstalled anything I can think of, that will influence on
> the "Can't play because of CD emulation software".....
>
> I have uninstalled
>
> - Nero
> - Clone CD
> - Deamon Tools.
>
> At this point I have NO software installed to emulate CD drives of any
> kind, and still I get the message !
>
> Can anyone tell me, what I should look into ?
>
> Of course I can download a no-cd crack somewhere, but thats not my
> intension.
> I have bought the game, and can't play it as is.....
>

> Regards
> Michael

Dunno how to do this, but you might have to check some sort of
installation history and make sure Window's doesn't think it's still
installed. As always, post on the forums at sigames.com

> Dunno how to do this, but you might have to check some sort of installation history and make sure Window's doesn't think it's still installed. As always, post on the forums at sigames.com

I will check and double my windows installation.

And sigames.com - I can't create a user.
I keep telling me, that my account has been validated yet........

Michael

--
==========
Best Regards / Venlig hilsen

Michael Vilhelmsen
==========
Best Regards / Venlig hilsen

Michael Vilhelmsen

"Michael Vilhelmsen"
<Michael.Vilhelmsen.PLEASEREMOVE@Microcom.PLEASEREMOVE.Dk> wrote in message

>> Dunno how to do this, but you might have to check some sort of
>> installation history and make sure Window's doesn't think it's still
>> installed. As always, post on the forums at sigames.com
>
> I will check and double my windows installation.
>
> And sigames.com - I can't create a user.
> I keep telling me, that my account has been validated yet........
>

> Michael
>
> --
> ==========
> Best Regards / Venlig hilsen
>
> Michael Vilhelmsen
> ==========
> Best Regards / Venlig hilsen
>
> Michael Vilhelmsen

Goto www.gamecopyworld.com

Get the no cd patch

and your problems will never be heard again, it's something built into the
exe.

--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

> Goto www.gamecopyworld.com
>
> Get the no cd patch
>
> and your problems will never be heard again, it's something built into the exe.

This I already know.

It just anooys me, that I can buy a game legally, uninstall whatever software it makes a fuzz about, and still can't have it to work.

Thanks anyway.

Michael

--
==========

Michael Vilhelmsen wrote:
>> Goto www.gamecopyworld.com
>>
>> Get the no cd patch
>>
>> and your problems will never be heard again, it's something built into
>> the exe.
>

> This I already know.
>
> It just anooys me, that I can buy a game legally, uninstall whatever
> software it makes a fuzz about, and still can't have it to work.
>
> Thanks anyway.
>
> Michael

Seems strange that you have this many problems with it. I have programs
like nero and daemon tools installed and have never had any problems at all.

Mikael Schøler was thinking very hard :
> Michael Vilhelmsen wrote:
>>> Goto www.gamecopyworld.com
>>>
>>> Get the no cd patch
>>>
>>> and your problems will never be heard again, it's something built into the exe.
>>

>> This I already know.
>>
>> It just anooys me, that I can buy a game legally, uninstall whatever software it makes a fuzz about, and still can't have it to work.
>>
>> Thanks anyway.
>>
>> Michael
>>
> Seems strange that you have this many problems with it. I have programs like nero and daemon tools installed and have never had any problems at all.

I just got a reply from Sigames.
Should make the shortcut "run as Windows 95".
Solved the problem.
Don't know why, but it did...

Michael

--