Help with Registry Key!

I recently got a virus on my computer and deleted it with Norton, but it
still exists in my registry...I want to delete the infected keys but have
been recommended to backup the registry first before changing anything - I
use XP Home Ed and there is no backup feature - says it must be installed
with a CD-ROM but my computer didn't come with one (back in 2003). When I
first bought it I made system recovery discs - I don't know what to do!

If it helps the virus is in the registry as hotkeysvc.exe - and I want to
get rid of it.
Thanks for your time.

Visit http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home
and click on "download a copy" which is the "ntbackup.msi" file. After
downloading this file, right-click on it and select "Install".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!