1200$ to 1500$ gaming laptop with international warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfolderman

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Good day,

Im looking for a laptop with at least 2nd gen i5 and GTX560m or radeon HD equivalent.

1. What is your budget?
1200$ to 1500$(including shipping if possible)

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15 inches or more

3. What screen resolution do you want?
FULL HD would be preffered

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I need a portable destop replacement if possible.

5. How much battery life do you need?
1-2 Hours Not a big requirement since i often use my laptop without battery

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

Battlefield 3 on high setting will be the benchmark

7. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

At least 500 GB at 7200 rpm

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least 4 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

DVD rom/writer

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

I would prefer to by from brands which offer international warranty and have service centre in Philippines and Dubai UAE.

13. What country do you live in?
Philippines but will go to Dubai in 3-4months time

14.When do you plan to buy?
As soon as i attain the budget.

Note: Im considering toshiba qosmio X775,alienware x17,MSI GT683 Sager NP8130(or any equivalent rebranded clevo), asus G53/G74

Please share any thoughts or opinions you have in mind. Everthing is welcome. I just need to have the best bang for buck.

newfolderman

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
I've just wondering about the asus G53/G74 series. How does asus ROG series compaired to other similarly spec-ed gaming laptops in terms of hardware performance,features and price?

newfolderman

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Lately, i've been reading reviews and forums discussions about the G53SX from asus. I found out that it only got a 128bit GTX 560m installed while the others have 192bit. I've also read that it is just nowhere good as a 192bit GTX460m.

Status
Not open for further replies.